Your Cart is empty
Design Utility Thermostatic Exposed Bar Valve & Shower Kit
Products are available to order and for collection, Prices & Delivery Cost may vary. If you have any questions regarding Stock, Price, Delivery or if you need a quotation, don't hesitate to call us!
Pictures & Selection
Please use the Zoom tool at the bottom of the picture, or hover over the image to see a larger picture of the product. If there are options below, the image will change to the relevant product
Love It? Come See it!
We have hundreds of items in stock and over 40 displays in our showroom in Heywood. With many other products in our warehouse, available the same week in store!
The Design Utility Thermostatic Exposed Bar Valve with an Adjustable Riser Kit, a Single Function Handset & Fast Fit Connections, all in a Chrome Finish.
- Connection Inlet: 15mm Compression.
- Working Presuure Range: 0.2-5.0 bar.
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar open outlet (without hose & flow regulators): 5.7 l/min.
- Tempearture: Pre-set 38°c, with push button to override to 46°c.
- Fast fit connectors for easy retro-fit installation.
- Valve is TMV2 rated giving it a higher strandard of thermostatic performance and protection.
- Supplied with out wallmount 10 fixing kit for easier retro installation.
- Easy to use Lever Handles.
- Shower kit has an adjustable fixing bracket on riser rail to enable existing screwholes to be used.
- Wide bore hose maximises flow through the rub clean handset.